.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Taylor Swift Talks New Album

Taylor Swift chatted with MTV about finishing record for her third album in the next few months: '[The new album] is going great actually. I've been writing it for the last two years, so this summer it's all about the finishing touches and getting in there in the studio and recording the last couple songs.'

What inspired it?: 'What do you think? Boys and love.'


On her songwriting process: 'I'm constantly writing about what I go through as it happens to me. I try not to get too backlogged and have to go back. I record all the time, so I've got a lot of songs. When I put out an album, I'd like to think that when people listen to that album it's like a diary of what I've been through in the last two years. So it's a really fun way to express how I feel and what I'm going through.'

Who does she want to collaborate with?: 'Jack White.. 'cause he's awesome. I love his style. I love his writing, and I think he's an amazing player too, so any kind of collaboration there would be really awesome.

Blog Archive